We’re ready to help existing and new clients.
1. Telephone: new clients & new queries: Adviceline 0800 144 8848 (charge-free). Advisers available 10:00-16:00 or leave a message 24hrs
2. Telephone: Existing queries in progress: 01737 931060 and leave a message. Checked daily Mon-Fri
Telephone: Horley and Merstham residents: 01737 931065. Checked daily Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
3. Telephone: Universal Credit: Help to Claim advice line 0800 144 8444. Free to call Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00
4. Email: our local service via: carbs.org.uk. Checked daily. Or the national service via: citizensadvice.org.uk
5. Webchat: national service via: citizensadvice.org.uk
6. Online: check for continually updated information on: www.carbs.org.uk
Five things you can do to protect yourself, Government Guidance, 04/03/20 The UK Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page will keep you up to date on government policy.