FIVE ways we can help during the crisis.
Advice services at all our offices and outreach locations are suspended until further notice.
But we can still help existing and new clients.
5 ways to get help
- Call our Adviceline 03444 111 444. If you enter an 01737 number your call will be filtered to us as a local call and prioritised by our call-back team. Leave a clear message with the number you would like us to call you back on. We’ll call you as soon as possible.
- Email via our website carbs.org.uk
- Email or webchat via our national website citizensadvice.org.uk
- Call our free Universal Credit Help to Claim Phone number 0800 144 8444
- Check our continually updated online information.
We will provide continual updates on this website carbs.org.uk and our Twitter feed @ReigateandBCAB
Five things you can do to protect yourself, Government Guidance, 04/03/20
The UK Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page will keep you up to date on how the government is responding.