The Citizens Advice service has changed massively since lockdown was announced on 23rd March.
We are fully open for business with our trained volunteer advisers working from home. Being on the phone or laptop most of the day of course makes a huge difference. The advisers are used to helping clients in person but have all adapted brilliantly.
They are truly key responders making a vital contribution.
We’re also very grateful to:
– the staff team who managed a complete service turnaround
– our IT adviser Alok for making the impossible possible
– our solicitors’ panel, continuing their invaluable support
– Community Foundation for Surrey for generously helping upgrade our IT
– Fidelity International for kind donation of new mobile phones
– Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, core funding and constant support
– Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead, helping us find supporters and equipment.
The transformation all the above helped to achieve is immediately obvious in client-channel data for 14 days in March/April 2020 and 2019 (see below).